Stay connected with your student’s information!
Campus Portal is a quick and convenient tool to help you stay involved with your student.
- Check attendance and grades
- Review and update household information online, including the annual student information update
- Choose the school communication methods you prefer such as text, email, and phone
Watch this helpful video:
Already have a user ID and password?
To create a new account:
- Visit your child's school to pick up your activation key. If you have children attending multiple schools in Joplin, you will need to visit only one school for your activation key. The account you create with your key will allow you to access all of your students' records.
- To protect the privacy of student information, you will be asked to show your driver's license or a form of photo identification before receiving the activation key. You will need to visit the school in person. Activation keys will not be given out over the phone.
- You will receive information with the activation key to help you create your Campus Portal user ID and password or you can follow the steps below. Once you set up your account, you will have immediate access to your child's information.
2. Click the “Help” button
3. Enter your activation key and click “Submit”
4. You will be asked to set up a username and password and prompted to set up your account
There's an app!
Once you have created your account, download the free app for quick and easy access to student's information right from you phone. You can even sign up for alerts to your phone.
Joplin Schools' Employees: If you already have a user ID and password for Infinite Campus and you have children attending Joplin Schools, your user ID and password for Campus Portal will be the same as for Infinite Campus.
Forgot your Campus Portal user ID and/or password? Email firstname.lastname@example.org